Friday, May 8, 2009

It's over

And I'm not talking about the recession. I'm referring to the work week. It is now 5:20 on Friday afternoon. The sun is shining and it is almost time to hit the streets.
The usual plan will be adhered to tonight. My boss will drop me off, I will consume a few gin & tonics and head home around 9:00. I might treat myself to a few pieces of Humpy's pizza. I have been craving pepperoni lately, hmmmm wonder if that is a gay thing. Alibi should have nice crowd and since there is lots of food served, no smoking inside the bar. One thing I really do like about that place. I can go home and not reek of cigarette smoke.
Tomorrow the plans are to head to Lincoln Road in South Beach for lunch. It is a nice little break from the norm and only 45 minutes away. Will bring my camera to get a few pictures to post. Also send them to people around the country to make them jealous.
It is a bit too late for this week, but check out Damron Vacations for a quick trip maybe next weekend or for Memorial Day. It is not too late and hotels are having some great deals to fill empty rooms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment