Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday again

Yes, it seems that people enjoy working on Fridays. The weekend is almost here, thoughts of cold frosty adult beverages are common, people seem more relaxed. Only 76 more minutes, YEAH!!
Even though it is the kickoff for the weekend, that does not mean that work quantity or quality should decrease. Relaxed dress codes does not mean relaxed work standards. In my case, I have worked in three of my assigned duties, from 2GoMedia, Future Vacations Product Development, and Damron Vacations. Mostly just updating the week's work, some promotion at a chain of resorts, and trained one agent on 2GoMedia. I have sat in both of my desks today, I wear several hats at my job.
Tonight I will participate in happy hour at The Alibi, my favorite watering hole. The drinks are good, the videos entertaining and it is a no smoking establishment. I may wander over to Bill's or Sidelines. The Drive in Wilton Manors is the center for gay life in the Ft Lauderdale area. It is full of shops, restaurants and bars, all with in walking distance of each other. I cannot stay out too late since I am heading to Key West in the morning, I know, poor thing.
Tonight I believe is Art Walk too. Local artists will have their pieces on display at a collection of establishments tonight. So as customers walk from dinner to cocktails or the gym, they will have the opportunity to purchase. Never know when you might buy a future FAMOU$ artist. The nice weather in south Florida is conducive to many outdoor shows. Maybe a quick visit is in store for you? The agents at Damron Vacations can help with everything from flights and hotel to tickets to a gay Tea Cruise is you are here the first Sunday of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment