Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Step Taken.....

Well, I have held the cruise from Rio to B.A. We have one week to put down a deposit and hold the price with all the promotional items included. The current price is approximately $3000 less than the same cruise last year. It is amazing how many good deals are out there. So, I guess the running needs to be stepped up and maybe some weight lifting too. Spandex is not a very forgiving fabric.
The nice thing about cruises is that a deposit is all that is needed to hold it until approximately 75-90 days before sailing. This enables payments along the way and it is all refundable until that final date too. Which makes for a nice comfort level if something was to change. And until that final payment name changes are easy, just in case the love of your life changes.
Now with the BIG vacation taken care of, the small ones are all that need to be planned. A few weekend hops to Key West or Orlando, maybe a family visit to NC or TN, and I havee some dear friends in NJ/PA area that I would like to see again, since it has been WAY too long. With Damron Vacations helping with the flights and accommodations, all I'll need is my Damron Guide to find the best places to go when I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment